Monday, September 29, 2008

Time for a Change

It's time to make a change. The change I am referring to is opening the EC blog to direct posting of comments. As I said in an earlier post, initially, I wanted the EC members - including me - time to get use to this and to make some posting. OK, enough time. Now its time to hear from you - if you are so inclined and I suspect we may have some. So good or bad, please just avoid the ugly because this isn't being monitored.

Of course, as I look at what a just wrote, I realize that there have been a number of changes in IAC - perhaps big, perhaps small, I suppose it depends on your perspective. I feel like there is a lot good energy in the organization. Maybe some of those changes are helping to create that energy. I am curious about your perspective.

I am also curious about your response to Sara's post. I awoke this morning thinking about identity, perhaps because I just got a new haircut that was the exact identity that I wanted. So what is IAC identity? What do you think when you think IAC? When I think of IAC, maybe where it is but maybe also where its moving, I think of smart, with a little sassiness (after all, we are better), frank, and fun - demanding but giving - connected but open. It's an organization of contrasts. You can find them all if you look. That's one opinion. Now this blog is being opened up, what do you think?

Leslie Steele

No comments: